Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Online Herbal College – FAQs-Wild Rose College of Natural Healing


Allow Wild Rose Emails (prevent Spam)

How to prevent Wild Rose emails from being marked as spam; ensuring you always get updates and important communications!

Please follow the guide below, depending on your email client, to ensure you get all emails from Wild Rose!

Table of Contents

Outlook (desktop client)
Mac Mail (native Apple client)
Using another email provider


Start by logging in to your gmail account > click the gear icon at the top right > then settings.

gmail spam settings

On the settings page, go to the filters and blocked addresses tab then click create a new filter.

gmail create a new filter

Now, let’s force gmail to not mark emails coming from [email protected] as spam. Let’s create a filter by setting [email protected] in the from field then proceed by clicking the create filter link.

Setup your filter upon your discretion but make sure to tick both the “Never send it to Spam” and “Also apply filter to…” check boxes. Click the Create filter button once you’re done.


Outlook (desktop client)

1. Click to open a Junk E-mail folder which you want to mark email as not junk inside.

2. Select the junk email you want to mark as normal one.

3. Under Home tab, please click Junk > Not Junk. See screenshot:

In Outlook 2007, click Actions > Junk E-mail > Mark as Not Junk.

Or you can right click on the junk email and then click Junk > Not Junk (Mark as Not Junk in Outlook 2007).

4. In the Mark as Not Junk dialog box:

1). if you want to always trust the email send from this address, please check the Always trust e-mail from “[email protected] box;

2). And if you check the box under Always trust e-mail sent to the following addresses, all emails which send to this email account are treated as normal;

3. Click OK to exit this dialog box.

For, Windows Live Mail, Hotmail and MSN Mail, sign in to your account at and do the following.

Add the address to your contacts

Add the email address inf[email protected] to your Contacts. will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.

Add the address to your safe senders

  1. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings
  2. Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
  3. Add the domain, to the list of Safe senders
  4. Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists
  5. Add the email address of the online group you want to whitelist to the list of Safe mailing lists

Mac Mail (native Apple client)

  1. Launch the Mail client, click the Mail menu in the top-left corner of the screen, select Preferences, then click the Junk Mail tab.
    1. The first option is to turn off Mail’s junk filtering altogether—although you may end up wishing you hadn’t. To do so, just uncheck the “Enable junk mail filtering” setting.
    2. A better idea might be to let Mail continue marking suspected spam messages as junk, but to leave those messages in your inbox—meaning you can review potential junk mail before it’s tossed permanently. Under the “When junk mail arrives” section, select the “Mark as junk mail, but leave it in my Inbox” setting.

Using another email provider (not listed above)

Follow the steps below or contact our team at [email protected] for assistance!

  1. Navigate to the junk or spam folder in your inbox
  2. Find any messages from Wild Rose College or [email protected]
  3. Look for the setting or option to mark as NOT JUNK
Are the Wild Rose College diplomas and certificates recognized?

While our diplomas and certificates are not recognized by any governmental body or institution, the College has been around since 1975 and is very well recognized in the wholistic health community around the world including the Canadian Herbal Association.

Are there any requirements to enroll at Wild Rose College?

It is recommended that students hold a high school diploma if they intend to undertake our curriculum. Basic English competency is expected.

Can I order a new diploma and/or transcript?

Certificate or diploma replacements are subject to administrative fees. Please email [email protected] for details. Official transcripts are available for assessment by other institutions for a fee of $25.00+GST. They will be signed and sealed and sent directly to the destination of your choice.

Can I receive credit for courses from previous education?

The College recognizes University and College level science courses for transfer credit, To inquire further about transfers or to see if your previous education is eligible please contact administration. In some cases, students may be asked to write a challenge exam at a cost of $25.00+GST.  Credits will be approved on a case by case basis.

Note: You will need to provide a transcript and/or proof of completion to receive credit.

Canadian School of Natural Nutrition students are pre-approved for a number of course credits*

Can RESP or government loans pay for my tuition?

Unfortunately the College is too small to be accredited by the government and as a result, RESP funds and government loans cannot be used to pay for tuition.

Do I have to achieve a certain mark to pass?

The passing standard for all courses at Wild Rose College is 70% (unless otherwise stated). In order to receive credits for a course, students must fulfill all requirements set by the course and program requirements

Do I need to purchase my program at once or can I purchase each course separately?

We have a number of payment options available. You can purchase each course separately as you go along, purchase the program in one initial (discounted) payment or you can enroll in our 12-month payment plan. You can find our course pricing here and program pricing here.

Do I receive proof of completion for my courses?

Yes. You will receive a proof of completion with every course as well as an official diploma mailed to you upon completion of a Wild Rose College program.

Do you offer courses in class?

Wild Rose College does not currently offer in-class courses. However, students based in or near Calgary, Alberta can contact to check their schedule. Lodgepole School is an affiliate and teaches Wild Rose College curriculum in class.

How long will it take me to finish my course?

Our courses at Wild Rose College of Natural Healing were created so the most casual or serious learner can take part. Our timelines and delivery ensure our students will be able to participate in our in-depth teachings while working or maintaining their other commitments. Depending on your other obligations as well as how quickly you absorb the information it is possible to complete a course in as little as 3 weeks.

I used to be a student of Wild Rose College – can I still access my courses?

Wild Rose College reserves the right to archive students who have been inactive for three or more years. The College cannot assume responsibility for archived student paper files that are inaccessible. The College does not keep inactive files over 7 years old.

I’m enrolled on a payment plan and I have finished my program before my final payment.

Students who have completed a program but have not finished their payments may undertake a new program while completing payment on the previous program. They will not be issued their diploma until full payment is made. Students may pay off the remainder of their tuition and receive their diploma or continue with their payment plan until final payment is made, at which time their diploma will be issued.

If I don’t finish in time can I get an extension?

Absolutely. We offer extensions for our courses at a cost of $50 per course or $100 for the total remainder of your program. Your extension is valid for one year. Course extensions are available from your dashboard.

Is there a time limit for my courses and/or program?

Courses have a 1-year completion date while your program has a 3-year completion date. Most students complete courses within the initial timeframe, however, we understand life can get busy sometimes and offer program extensions for our students.

Troubleshooting video playback issues
What kind of careers are available to graduates of your Herbalist programs?

For information on post-graduation opportunities refer to the individual program’s page:

trees with the words wholistic therapist over top
dandelion with words "practical herbalist" written over it
Picture of flower with "master herbalist" over top

Will I have access to support while I am taking my correspondence course?

Absolutely! You will have access to your teacher via your online course to send messages and ask questions, a student forum to interact with students taking the same courses and access to the college administrator by phone and email during regular business hours.

Still have a question?

Contact our administration team for guidance!


Not recently active