Online Herbal College – FAQs-Wild Rose College of Natural Healing

Do I need to purchase my program at once or can I purchase each course separately?

We have a number of payment options available. You can purchase each course separately as you go along, purchase the program in one initial (discounted) payment or you can enroll in our 12-month payment plan. You can find our course pricing here and program pricing here.

Is there a time limit for my courses and/or program?

Courses have a 1-year completion date while your program has a 3-year completion date. Most students complete courses within the initial timeframe, however, we understand life can get busy sometimes and offer program extensions for our students.

How long will it take me to finish my course?

Our courses at Wild Rose College of Natural Healing were created so the most casual or serious learner can take part. Our timelines and delivery ensure our students will be able to participate in our in-depth teachings while working or maintaining their other commitments. Depending on your other obligations as well as how quickly you absorb the information it is possible to complete a course in as little as 3 weeks.

If I don’t finish in time can I get an extension?

Absolutely. We offer extensions for our courses at a cost of $50 per course or $100 for the total remainder of your program. Your extension is valid for one year. Please contact [email protected] to arrange.

Can I receive credit for courses from previous education?

The College recognizes University and College level science courses for transfer credit, To inquire further about transfers or to see if your previous education is eligible please contact administration. In some cases, students may be asked to write a challenge exam at a cost of $25.00+GST.  Credits will be approved on a case by case basis.

Note: You will need to provide a transcript and/or proof of completion to receive credit.

Canadian School of Natural Nutrition students are pre-approved for a number of course credits*

Do you offer courses in class?

Wild Rose College does not currently offer in-class courses however, students based in or near Calgary, Alberta can contact to check their schedule. Lodgepole School is an affiliate and teaches Wild Rose College curriculum in class.

Are there any requirements to enroll at Wild Rose College?

It is recommended that students hold a high school diploma if they intend to undertake our curriculum. Basic English competency is expected.

Will I have access to support while I am taking my correspondence course?

Absolutely! You will have access to your teacher via your online course to send messages and ask questions, a student forum to interact with students taking the same courses and access to the college administrator by phone and email during regular business hours.

Can RESP or government loans pay for my tuition?

Unfortunately the College is too small to be accredited by the government and as a result, RESP funds and government loans cannot be used to pay for tuition.

Do I receive proof of completion for my courses?

Yes. You will receive a proof of completion with every course as well as an official diploma mailed to you upon completion of a Wild Rose College program.

Can I order a new diploma and/or transcript?

Certificate or diploma replacements are subject to administrative fees. Please email [email protected] for details. Official transcripts are available for assessment by other institutions for a fee of $25.00+GST. They will be signed and sealed and sent directly to the destination of your choice.

Do I have to achieve a certain mark to pass?

The passing standard for all courses at Wild Rose College is 70% (unless otherwise stated). In order to receive credits for a course, students must fulfill all requirements set by the course and program requirements

Is the Wild Rose College diplomas and certificates recognized?

While our diplomas and certificates are not recognized by any governmental body or institution, the College has been around since 1975 and is very well recognized in the wholistic health community around the world including the Canadian Herbal Association.

What kind of careers are available to graduates of your Herbalist programs?

For information on post-graduation opportunities please go to your programs page.






I’m enrolled on a payment plan and I have finished my program before my final payment.

Students who have completed a program but have not finished their payments may undertake a new program while completing payment on the previous program. They will not be issued their diploma until full payment is made. Students may pay off the remainder of their tuition and receive their diploma or continue with their payment plan until final payment is made, at which time their diploma will be issued.

I used to be a student of Wild Rose College – can I still access my courses?

Wild Rose College reserves the right to archive students who have been inactive for three or more years. The College cannot assume responsibility for archived student paper files that are inaccessible. The college does not keep inactive files over 7 years old.