Marketing & Outreach Coordinator
To apply, candidates are expected to meet (or exceed) the following:
- A strong knowledge of herbalism, preferably having completed at least an intro level herbal course or program – along with a strong interest for herbal medicine in daily life
- Experience with marketing and sales, email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, establishing sales funnels, synchronizing campaigns across a variety of channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Mailchimp)
- Proficiency with social media tactics, growth trends, analytics, and reports
- Capacity for graphic design (social media graphics, handouts, pamphlets, etc)
- A knack for communication and skilled writer & editor
Wild Rose College of Natural Healing, one of Canada’s leading herbal education providers, currently has an opening for a Marketing & Outreach Coordinator.
Reporting to the School Manager, the Marketing & Outreach Coordinator is responsible for nurturing and growing prospective student reach through a variety of platforms and initiatives.
This is an exciting position with many perks for the right individual, such as a flexible schedule (25-35 hours a week), a remote location (work from home), and the opportunity to be closely involved in the North American herbal community.
Candidates must have experience working with minimal supervision, be self-motivated, a self-starter, and accountable for delivering daily, weekly, and monthly expectations.
The Marketing & Outreach Coordinator is responsible for:
- Execution of marketing campaigns across social media channels
- Delivery of weekly and monthly mass emails
- Development of new opportunities for growth and collaboration with industry partners
- Creation of marketing material for prospective students
- Creation of sales graphics, e-books, lead magnets, blog
- Copywriting & Editing
- Relaying with team on initiatives
- Monitoring trends and making recommendations for areas of optimization
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to School Manager Marie at [email protected]
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We wholeheartedly thank all who apply!