Join Master Herbalist Chad Cornell for this Herbal Intensive on Applying The Fundamentals of Ayurveda to Your Herbal Practice.
In this 4-part series, Chad will dive into the following topics:
- The Ancient View and Cosmology of Ancient India
- Why Herbalists need to have a firm understanding of energetics and other core teachings of Ayurveda
- A Variety of Key Ayurvedic Herbs and Formulas
- The Ayurvedic View of Disease and the Potential of Health
- Applying Ayurvedic Principles to Local Herbs, Foods & Lifestyle Practice
- The Sacred Wheel of Life: Working with The Doshas, Elements, Flavours Therapeutically
The Importance of Climate, Diet, Astrology, and Ancestral Influence
- The Role of Ojas, Agni, Buddhi and Ama.
- The Three Gunas
- Assessing Clients and Symptoms
Join us for the first class, October 13th 2021, 4pm PST in the WIld Rose Herbal Village
Over the past 15 years, Chad Cornell ~ Owner of The Hollow Reed School of Healing Arts & Herbals has been guiding himself and others towards a greater experience of health and well-being. While primarily working with modern understandings of health and physiology, Chad also draws deeply from his training in traditions such as Ayurveda (India), Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and both Eclectic Herbalism and Indigenous herbal healing lineages of the Americas.
Chad graduated as a Master Herbalist in 2003, he studied Ayurveda via The Ayurvedic Institute and under a variety of Traditional Healers and meditation teachers. He is devoted and passionate about working alongside his clients to assist them in restoring their natural state of health and happiness. He has proven himself especially useful in situations where other modalities, practitioners, and approaches have not been helpful. Chad focuses on a truly mind-body approach using diet, well-researched herbal remedies, nutraceuticals, lifestyle adjustments, and additional therapies such as meditation and deeper therapies when required.