Join Clinical Herbalist Talal Al Hamad for our May webinar all about honey as medicine!!
Talal will discuss:
- What is honey? Understanding this miracle substance
- The use of Propolis, Royal Jelly & Venom
- Honey as medicine throughout time – through various cultures’ eyes.
- What to look out for in honey, what to avoid and why.
- Introduction to Yemeni Beekeeping culture – where the world’s best and most medicinal honey is produced
- Various honey varieties and their medicinal uses, including rare Yemeni varieties.
- Methods of administration
Talal Al-Hamad is a man of many talents. He is an herbalist with a diverse background in many natural healing modalities. He utilizes a unique east meets west approach to imbalances and disease, with great efficacy. He has been a student of various holistic modalities including Traditional Western Herbalism, Islamic & Unani medicine, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Alchemy, Flower essences, Nutrition and more. Talal is a Registered Medical Herbalist and Governing Council member of the American Herbalist Guild and is also the founder of herbalists without borders South East Ontario. In addition to teaching students around the world, he is also a free-lance contributor to the Herbal Academy and regularly teaches at herbal conferences in North America. Talal is well known for popularizing Arabic, Islamic & Unani medicine in the West. Herbalist by day and jazz guitarist / fanatical foodie by night, Talal has an innate passion for healing and has devoted his life to developing his treatment protocols and furthering his knowledge of medicinal herbs.