Malcolm Saunders, aka “The Malchemist” has a purpose and mission: to raise consciousness about food and nutrition.
Malcolm is a public speaker and intuitive chef who specializes in sharing the alchemy of superfoods and superherbs. He has an expertise and passion for creating and teaching others how to make energizing and healing foods, including chocolate, elixirs and ferments.
Through his videos, workshops and seminars he has helped thousands of individuals recreate their relationship to food.
Malcolm owns and operates 2 locations of specialty super food boutique known as “The Light Cellar” in Calgary AB, which includes a teaching kitchen and elixir bar.
Experience and History
Malcolm’s desire is to inspire others to live and eat from a space that honours the sacredness of all Life, illuminating the power of influence our food choices have on ourselves, other beings, and the planet we live on.
Malcolm is a regular (and much requested) instructor and contributor to the Wild Rose Herbal Village.
- Owner & Creative Visionary of the Light Cellar, Calgary, AB
- Nutrition, Superfoods & Fermentation Educator
- Author of ‘Elixir Life: Where Modern Nutrition Meets Ancient Herbal Wisdom’
- Fermentation for Life Instructor & Co-Creator, Wild Rose College
- Instructor and regular contributor to the Wild Rose Herbal Village