by Terry Willard ClH, PhD and Malcolm Saunders
This 13 module series is an in-depth exploration of the history, art, science and craft of fermentation. These classes are for the beginner as well as the seasoned fermenter alike, as a unique opportunity to learn directly from two experts on fermentation in an intimate and fun context.
Topics and course outline include:
- History & Background of Fermenting, Yogurts
- Background of Culturing, , Crème Fraîche and Butters
- Kefir, Ginger Ale, Sparkling Drinks
- Probiotic Tonics & Sodas through Kombucha, and Kvass
- Probiotic condiments like Ketchup, Hot sauce and Relish
- Fermented Vegetables
- Simple Cheeses
- Natural Cured Meats
- Legumes & Soy: Miso, Amazake & more
- Beers, Wines, Meads & Ciders
Please note: Printed course materials cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. No refunds will be issued on the sale of printed course materials. Extra charges apply to shipments outside Canada. Please email [email protected] for more info on shipping outside of Canada.